The second weekend of the Philly Home show is almost here. If you haven't been out to the show yet this year, there's some great things to see and do! Sandy and I worked the show last weekend so we've had some time to look at the activity schedule and roam the floor and compile this list of the top 5 reasons you should come to the show.
Top 5 Reasons to Go to the Philly Home Show
1. Celebrity Appearances! This weekend John Gidding, star of the HGTV's show "Curb Appeal", will be sharing behind the scenes secrets of the show and talking about today's home improvement and design trends.
2. Chic Sheds Tour. We're not sure if you've heard, but souped-up sheds are huge right now. From reading sanctuaries to yoga rooms, sheds are being used for everything but tool storage these days. There are three sheds to tour at the show, plus each evening there is a wine and beer tasting!
3. Make & Take Workshops. Attend one of these hands-on workshops and create something to take home. This weekend's schedule includes coffee filter flowers, sunburst mirrors and rusty hardwood monograms. Check the schedule here, to see if something piques your interest.
4. Free Seminars from the Experts. With topics ranging from organization to hiring the right contractor, there's likely a topic that you would be interested in.
5. Tour the Floor. Walk the show and check out all the newest products and design trends. And don't forget to stop by and say hello to Sandy and I at booth #411.
We urge you to make a weekend of it! Check out our list of 5 Things to See Near the Philly Home Show.
If you would like free tickets to the Philly Home Show, simply post a comment to our Facebook page.
Pennsylvania Convention Center
Exhibition Hall F
12th & Arch Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Friday, February 19, 2016 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 20, 2016 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.